TV-programma over rechtszaken

• Mishka Jonkers

Nieuw VARA discussie tv-programma over waargebeurde rechtzaken

?16 Miljoen rechters? is een nieuw VARA-programma waarin de rechtspraak centraal staat en dat vanaf half januari gedurende 11 weken op Nederland 3 te zien zal zijn. Het programma wordt gepresenteerd door Astrid Joosten. In elke aflevering wordt een maatschappelijk relevant thema behandeld in de vorm van een waargebeurde rechtszaak. Tijdens de aflevering wordt door middel van een reconstructie een zaak aan het publiek getoond. De reconstructie zal in meerdere delen te zien zijn, waarbij steeds meer aspecten van de zaak aan het licht komen, die meewegen in de afwegingen die een rechter moet maken.

Een bekende advocaat en een officier van justitie zullen het publiek proberen te overtuigen van hun standpunten.

In het programma is er ook ruimte voor discussie over het onderwerp. Er zullen een paar ervaringsdeskundigen aanwezig zijn en daarnaast zal een groep mensen(afspiegeling van het Nederlanse volk) gevraagd worden om hun mening over de zaak kort en bondig uiteen te zetten. Nadat alle kanten van de zaak aan bod zijn gekomen wordt het publiek uitgedaagd om op de stoel van de rechter te zitten en beslist door midden van stemmen met wie ze het eens zijn: de advocaat of de officier van justitie.

Tenslotte zien we aan het eind van het programma nog wat de uitspraak van de rechter destijds is geweest met betrekking tot deze waargebeurde rechtszaak.

In totaal worden er 11 afleveringen gemaakt met verschillende thema's. De eerste opnamedata zijn al gepland:

19 december: Drugssmokkel

9 januari: Recht op zelfverdediging

10 januari: Vrijheid van meninguiting

Voor deze afleveringen is de redactie nog op zoek naar mensen die wel eens op de stoel van de rechter willen plaatsnemen en door middel van stemmen interactief willen deelnemen aan het programma. Tevens zoeken wij nog enkele mensen die die in een paar zinnen duidelijk en helder hun standpunt naar voren kunnen brengen en niet bang zijn om hun mening te laten horen. Indien u het leuk vindt om een opname van ?16 miljoen rechters? bij te wonen, dan kunt u een mailtje met uw naam, adres en telefoonnummer sturen naar: 16miljoenrechters@vara.nl

Wij nemen dan spoedig even contact met u op.

Voor meer informatie kunt tijdens kantoortijden contact met ons opnemen op tel.nr. 035 - 6711578

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Mishka Jonkers

Producer ‘16 Miljoen rechters’

• ss

lcz

ナイキはナイキについて、で書いた通りユニフォーム 通販

皆に愛され、そして広く利用されているスポーツブランドです。

そして、ユニフォーム 通販私もスポーツをよくするのですが、

その時によく他の人たちがナイキの製品を使っています。

私の友人も使っています。

勿論私自身も使っています。

なぜ、ナイキNIKE ジャージはここまで愛されているのか?

それはやはりナイキの製品のデザインでしょう!

『比較的シンプルでカッコよくクールなイメージを醸しだしている、

そのデザインこそが愛される理由なのです!』

ナイキのスポーツ製品は全体的にシンプルなので、

スポーツNIKE ジャージと相性抜群なのです!

さらに、見た目のシンプルさとは裏腹に、

ファッションとしても使える程にカッコよくナイキ ジャージ

そして、爽やかな感じさえするクールな感じ、

これこそが人気の秘密なのかもしれませんねナイキ ジャージ

• d

lcz

lcz

ナイキはナイキについて、で書いた通りユニフォーム 通販

皆に愛され、そして広く利用されているスポーツブランドです。

そして、ユニフォーム 通販私もスポーツをよくするのですが、

その時によく他の人たちがナイキの製品を使っています。

私の友人も使っています。

勿論私自身も使っています。

なぜ、ナイキNIKE ジャージはここまで愛されているのか?

それはやはりナイキの製品のデザインでしょう!

『比較的シンプルでカッコよくクールなイメージを醸しだしている、

そのデザインこそが愛される理由なのです!』

ナイキのスポーツ製品は全体的にシンプルなので、

スポーツNIKE ジャージと相性抜群なのです!

さらに、見た目のシンプルさとは裏腹に、

ファッションとしても使える程にカッコよくナイキ ジャージ

そして、爽やかな感じさえするクールな感じ、

これこそが人気の秘密なのかもしれませんねナイキ ジャージ

• Cheap Jordan Shoes

zn2010-8-23 Michael Jordan: 10 Reasons We're Still So Fascinated By His Airness. One of my favorite players of all time, Scottie Pippen, gets inducted into the Hall of Fame tonight. But he will have to be introduced… By choosing Michael Jordan to introduce him, Michael Jordan also special to him on the Air Jordan Shoes, he guarantees the world two things: 1) Great stories about the good old days in the 90s when the Bulls dominated and wear comfortable and stylish Nike Air Jordan running the court and flame. 2) Anyone who has ever crossed MJ that he forgot to mention in his own HOF speech should be ducking for cover and Wearing the latest Air Jordan 2010, leaving town; Mike does not suffer fools lightly.

This particular Air Jordan 1 features perforated leather on the side and heel panel similar to the multiple Futura Air Jordan 5.

• Cheap Jordan Shoes

zn2010-8-24 Michael Jordan: 10 Reasons We're Still So Fascinated By His Airness. One of my favorite players of all time, Scottie Pippen, gets inducted into the Hall of Fame tonight. But he will have to be introduced… By choosing Michael Jordan to introduce him, Michael Jordan also special to him on the Air Jordan Shoes, he guarantees the world two things: 1) Great stories about the good old days in the 90s when the Bulls dominated and wear comfortable and stylish Nike Air Jordan running the court and flame. 2) Anyone who has ever crossed MJ that he forgot to mention in his own HOF speech should be ducking for cover and Wearing the latest Air Jordan 2010, leaving town; Mike does not suffer fools lightly.

This particular Air Jordan 1 features perforated leather on the side and heel panel similar to the multiple Futura Air Jordan 5.

• UGG Classic Short

cheap uggs, ugg boots these well known, UGG Classic Short are becoming more fashionable and more and more popular, to some extent. Ugg boots And I always think about the history of Ugg boots. And even we can say that the history of shoes. I think you can ask what things we can wear shoes.

Not every UGG Ultra Short morning, mind you, but most. Not that I have UGG Classic Mini anything against breakfast. I really love breakfast, but I love UGG Classic Cardy to sleep more often and tends to leave me just enough time for coffee. This morning, however, was not enough time.

And to my knowledge, if a UGG Classic Tall person struck by lightning in the Netherlands, her family must put all your shoes as soon as possible. And in the fairy tale, the shoes UGG Handbags are in fact magic. And now, I always say that ugg boots are so magical and popular.

• Nike Air Jordan

HY2010-9-28 Air Jordan Shoes are loved by many, possibly the simple fact that Michael Jordan began his rookie period of your time using a bang. Through the many years you required a pair of New Nike Air Jordan to turn out to be in style, and was just apart of fashion. Michael Jordan as well as the oxygen Jordan collection have dominated the NBA, and several opponents, however the Air Jordan 2009 may possibly be the last pair. Not as bad when you may possibly think, you even now have Air Jordan 11 to decide on from. If your within of the industry for just about any new pair of Air Jordan shoes, we possess a Cheap Jordan Shoes discharge Dates page.

• Biber Hap?

7. In Step, an important vitamin supplements, we will see how to improve nutrition Biber Hapıdeficits kapayabileceğini and small disturbances. To find out what they think about other people's chili pepper pill pill quick look at the comments.